Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Providing Healthy Smiles for Life
Ellicott Mills Dental provides a bright, family-like atmosphere for our dentists, hygienists, dental assistants, and support staff.
- No nights or weekends
- Competitive Salary
- COVID-19 Compliant Workplace
Our practice has been around since 1983, providing superior dental care to the Howard County community.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to [email protected].
Ellicott Mills Dental is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Current Job Openings
Enthusiastic, responsible person sought for expanded functions dental assisting position. Competitive salary. 2 Years experience preferred. X-Ray certification required.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
- asking about the patient’s medical history and performing temperature checks and pulse oximeter readings
- helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
- providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling)
- teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health;
(e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- taking impressions or digital scans of patients’ teeth for study casts (models of teeth)